Notice: All tours are now closed for registration.
Registration for GWRRA's Weekend at the Opry includes opening ceremonies, a pin and t-shirt as well as discounted rates* on the tours and lodging at the world famous Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center. Register with GWRRA Member Services by calling us at 800-843-9460 or online, using our Member Services website.
Guests are welcome! Non-Member rates apply.
*Posted rates are already discounted accordingly.
Weekend at the Opry Registration Details:
Pre-Registration rates apply to those that register before June 30, 2014.
$15 per GWRRA Member
$25 per Non-Member
- Standard Registration:
Standard Registration rates apply to those that register on or after July 1, 2014.
Standard Registration rates:*
$20 per GWRRA Member
$30 per Non-Member
- General Jackson Showboat: Runs daily from 11:15am through 2:45pm.
You can register for the General Jackson Showboat when registering for GWRRA's Weekend at the Opry.
$65 per person
- GWRRA's Dinner and Dance: One Night
When registering for GWRRA's Weekend at the Opry remember to register for the Dinner and Dance on Saturday August 30, 2014, from 7pm to 10pm. It will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in room Governor's North.
$28 per person
*Registration Fee includes a pin, t-shirt, and discounted rates on resort accommodations as well as tours. Registration does not include resort accommodation expenses, tour costs, or nightly events.
Hotel / Resort Registration Details:
- Discounted resort accommodations: From $110 per night* (double occupancy)
- Price includes the Resort Fee (normally $18 per day) and 50% off parking!*
- Hotel / Resort Registration Phone Number: 888-777-6779
- Hotel Registration Page
*Tax not included.
Optional Tours and Friday Night Event Registration Details:
Optional tours and the Friday night, Night at the Grand Ole Opry event registration must be done with the tour provider at the Tour Registration Page for GWRRA's Weekend at the Opry here, or during it, at our booth within the Resort. You may also register for these tours by phone at 615-851-9190.
Note: To ensure availability, we recommend registering for tours and events beforehand. Tour reservations are on a first come, first served basis and limited seating is available. Don't Wait, Sign Up Now!
List of Tours offered through our Tour Provider:
- Musical Journey through Nashville: Runs daily from 10am through 2:30pm.
- Explore Nashville’s History: Runs daily from 9:30am through 2pm.
- Jack Daniel’s Tour: Runs daily from 8:30am through 4pm.
Friday Night Event offered through our Tour Provider:
- Evening Excursion to the Grand Ole Opry: Friday (August 29, 2014) from 6:30pm to 10pm.
$69 per person, depending on seat