A Cool City with a Rich History
Notice: All tours are now closed for registration.
Begin the morning with a driving tour through the downtown area, including Fort Nashborough, Riverfront Park, The District and admission to the Tennessee State Museum. If you like, experience Lunch with us at the world famous Wildhorse Saloon, home of some of the hottest Country Music in town and award-winning barbeque.
After Lunch, enjoy a drive to Centennial Park and admission to the Parthenon, an exact replica of the Parthenon in Athens Greece and home of the Western Hemisphere's largest sculpture—a 42' statue of the Greek goddess Athena.
A narrated driving tour of historic Nashville, including admission to the Tennessee State Museum and Parthenon in Centennial Park.
Just $44 per person
- Runs daily from 9:30am through 2:00pm
- 4.5 hours in duration
- A narrated driving tour through historic Downtown Nashville
- Admission to the Tennessee State Museum
- Stop at Bicentennial Capital Mall State Park
- Driving tour of Centennial Park
- Admission to the Parthenon in Centennial Park
- All transportation
Note: To ensure availability, we recommend registering for tours and events beforehand. Tour reservations are on a first come, first served basis and limited seating is available. Don't Wait, Sign Up Now!