Beauty, Elegance and Fun
Notice: All tours are now closed for registration.
The General Jackson Showboat is a 300-foot paddlewheel riverboat decorated in red, white, and blue that sparkles as it glides along the Cumberland River with its four massive decks.
Enjoy lunch on the Showboat as it floats down the River, followed by a fabulous live show performed in the beautiful two-story Victorian Theater located in the center of the Boat.
Just $65 per person with GWRRA
- Runs daily from 11:15am through 2:45pm (except Sunday August 31, which runs from 10:15am through 1:45pm instead)
- 3.5 hours in duration
- A lunch cruise along the Cumberland River, aboard the General Jackson Showboat
- Buffet-style Lunch
- After lunch entertainment
- Free time to stroll the decks, enjoying the views as she glides down the River
- All transportation
General Jackson Schedule (Main)
- 11:15am Boarding at Opryland
- 11:15am 1st Seating Lunch Buffet Begins/Entertainment
- 12:00pm Depart Dock
- 12:05pm - 12:50pm 1st Seating Entertainment
- 1:30pm - 2:45pm 2nd Seating Lunch Buffet Begins/Victorian Theater
- 2:00pm - 2:45pm 2nd Seating Entertainment
- 2:45pm Dock/Offload at Opryland
General Jackson Schedule (Sunday)
- 10:15am Boarding at Opryland
- 10:15am 1st Seating Southern Breakfast Buffet or Lunch Begins/Gospel Quartet
- 11:00pm Depart Dock
- 11:05pm - 11:50pm 1st Seating Entertainment/Gospel Quartet
- 12:30pm - 1:45pm 2nd Seating Southern Breakfast Buffet or Lunch Begins/Gospel Quartet
- 1:00pm - 1:45pm 2nd Seating Entertainment/ Gospel Quartet
- 1:45pm Dock/Offload at Opryland
Note: To ensure availability, we recommend registering for tours and events beforehand. Tour reservations are on a first come, first served basis and limited seating is available. Don't Wait, Sign Up Now!